Honda two-wheeler manufacturer has planned to launch a new scooter with impressive features in the Indian market. This scooter is named as Grazia and it is regarded as the premium offering of the firm. Honda describes that Grazia is considered as an advanced urban scooter developed for the young riders. The overall stunning design of Honda Grazia seems to reflect more on the premium quality components. The premium finishes of high-quality Grazia incorporates dual-tone paint, chrome detailing, premium-quality plastic at the switchgear and many other improvements. The front profile of the two-wheeler incorporates huge twin headlamps as well as turn indicators embedded on the front apron.
About Features Of Honda Grazia
Aside from that, the Grazia scooter is well-equipped with modern instrument cluster having a digital display, USB charging port below the seating arrangement and small storage spacing at the interior panel. This scooter features black alloy wheels of 12-inch with front disc brake as well. Other than that, this scooter also receives CBS brake system for the sake of improved braking. Thus, Grazia looks highly sporty as well as an upmarket product when compared with the other scooters from Honda manufacturers. It is expected to draw output power from the single cylinder engine of 124.99cc air-cooled. This engine power has the capability to generate an output of 8.52 bhp as well as 10.54 Nm of torque. Other than that, this engine also obtains HET (Honda Eco Technology) for the sake of improved mileage.
Things To Know About Honda Grazia
Here is a list of new things included in the Grazia scooter which will indispensably offer good riding experience for the users. Some of them are:
- There are several cool new features included in the Hondo new scooter which you will surely enjoy. This scooter comes with fully digitalized meter console having good visibility at both day & night.
- The Honda Grazia is the 4th new product launched by the Honda Company in the year 2017.
- Honda is considering the new Grazia scooter as “Advanced Urban Scooter” for driving comfortably in metropolis cities. This scooter target towards urban young buyers
- This scooter comes with impressive features such as a new instrument console having a digital display, large twin headlamps & indicator lights embedded in the front apron and small visor.
- To cater to the needs of the targeted audience, the novel Honda has created Grazia scooter with a stylish look and also includes premium touches such as premium quality plastic, chrome highlights, dual-tone paint and many more.
- The price rate of the scooter ranges from Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 65, 000.
- This scooter comes with front disc brake, 12-inch black alloy wheels, telescopic front suspension, combi braking system, and many others. In addition to that, Grazia will also receiver AHO (Auto Headlamp) function in the scooter.
The Honda Grazia is considered as the premium scooter developer for the impressing young urban buyers. It resembles similar to the sportier model of Dio however it is the premium offering from Honda manufacturer. This scooter stands top among its rivals such as Vespa VX 125, Mahindra Gusto 125 and Suzuki access.