A typical SAP implementation journey revolves around installing the software, Migration of the data through SAP S/4HANA, Integration and Development, Application Management Support, and end-user training to name a few. Hence, identifying the right certified partner for the implementation is as important as selecting the most suitable software.
Most clients consider more than one option for their business and then give all options a try to see which one provides the best result. In most cases, clients get the ERP software license directly from the software companies. The sap implementation partners understand that identifying the right ERP software for the organization is critical for business success, and necessitates ample cadence and exploration to enjoy the right benefits after the ERP software is chosen.
SAP System, Application & Product
- Business Consulting
- Architecture and Advisory Services
- Full Cycle Implementation
- Support and Maintenance
- Application Integration and Modernization
- ERP Migration/ Upgrade/ Modernization
- Customization and Technical Advisory
Features of Sap Implementation
- Planning; A detailed, step-by-step roadmap is crafted, defining all the stages, potential risks, and risk mitigation plans. This is accompanied by a project plan and resource requirements for implementation and ongoing management of SAP systems
- Leadership; An expert SAP consultant with expertise in SAP product functions and how they can address your core business requirements would act as the team leader.
- Sizing and Blueprinting; A complete TCO analysis including the assessment of costs due to downtime and maintenance is done and the core team does “GAP analysis,” an analysis of the differences between the system as is and the system to be studied. Integration points, interfaces, and process maps are finalized. Functional consultants write the functional specification.
- Installation; Installation guidelines and best practices we developed over numerous implementations are followed for the efficient installation of SAP software.
- Testing and Training; We perform repeated testing, including systems and stress testing. Before the go-live date, we train all users (from the technical support organization and end-users) on the SAP systems
SAP comprises the proper framework for an implementation roadmap. the proper framework for an implementation roadmap. Many SAP training modules are free, as well as many more that you can pay for. SAP certification does cost money for each certification exam you apply for, so start with the certification that relates the closest to your potential position.
It is much needed in various sectors such as Human resources management, project management, warehouse management, start-up businesses, customer relationship management, finance management and accounting, and marketing management.