JEE Advanced Cut Off Marks 2016 – The cut off marks for the Joint Entrance Exam Advanced (JEE Advanced) 2016 has announced the minimum score marks for the candidates who have appeared in the examination on 22 May 2016, accordingly the candidates can relate their marks based on the result to be eligible to get the admissions in the best engineering colleges for the undergraduate level like, IIT Delhi, IIT Mumbai, IIT Kharagpur- that are always at the top of the chart and the best engineering colleges where most of the students opt these colleges for the betterment in their future career level. IIT Guwahati that conducted the JEE Exam Advance announced the cut off for jee advanced 2016 marks for the candidates that every candidates must qualify in the subject wise aggregate marks for qualifying in the ranking list of JEE Exam Advanced 2016.
How To Check JEE Advanced Cut Off Marks:
Those candidates who have appeared for the JEE Exam advanced on 22 May 2016 can check their cut off marks on the given below steps –
- Candidates can visit the official website http://www.jeeadv.ac.in/
- The candidates who have scored highest marks than the cut off marks mention will be considered qualified and will be eligible for the admissions in the IITs engineering colleges through the examination conducted through JEE advance examination 2016.
- The cut off marks for the candidates in the JEE Exam Advance 2016 will be decided on the basis of the performance of the candidates and will get to know the chances of getting shortlisted for the admission in the IITs.
- The chances of getting shortlisted will be depending on the number of seats availability and the total number of the qualified candidates.
- The candidates who will score the minimum qualifying marks according to the subject wise and in aggregate will be shortlisted in the rank list.
The minimum specified cut off marks for the JEE Exam Advanced 2016 are given in the following prescribed format. Kindly take a look–
|Rank list||Minimum Percentage subject wise marks||Minimum percentage of Aggregate marks|
|Common rank list||10.0||35.0|
|OBC-NCL rank list||9.0||31.5|
|SC rank list||5.0||17.5|
|ST rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Common-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|SC-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|ST-PwD rank list||5.0||17.5|
|Preparatory course rank list||2.5||8.75|
N.B: The candidates who have taken both JEE Advanced and JEE Main will be included in the ranking list.
The Subject Wise Qualifying Marks For the JEE Advanced 2016 Are Given Below:
|Rank List||Qualifying Marks for Chemistry||Qualifying Marks for Mathematics||Qualifying Marks for Physics||Aggregate Qualifying Marks|
|Common rank list||17||17||17||177|
|OBC-NCL rank list||16||16||16||159|
|SC rank list||9||9||9||89|
|ST rank list||9||9||9||89|
|Common-PwD rank list||9||9||9||89|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||9||9||9||89|
|SC-PwD rank list||9||9||9||89|
|ST-PwD rank list||9||9||9||89|
How To Check JEE Advanced Exam Result 2016 and Cut Off Marks:
Candidates who have appeared for the JEE Exam Advanced 2016 can check their result on the given below steps:
- JEE Advanced 2016 result will be declared on 12 June.
- Click on the official website to know your cut off marks as well as your result.
- By clicking on the link, you will be directed to click on the cut off link.
- Once you click the link you will be able to see the cut of marks and you can also save it in the bookmark.
- Candidates who have appeared for the JEE Advanced 2016 can refer the above cut off marks and follow the instructions or can visit the official website.
Tie Breaking Rules for the Candidates:
- The candidates who have scored higher aggregate marks will be included in the rank list.
- If the two candidates have score the same aggregate marks will be decided on the basis of the marks scored in the mathematics subject, accordingly will be included in the rank list.
- Likewise, if the two candidates have score the same aggregate marks and same marks in mathematics, then the candidates marks will be compared to the marks scored in Physics and will be considered for higher rank list.
- And if both the candidates get the same marks in aggregate, same marks in mathematics and same marks in physics, then both the candidates will be considered in the higher rank list.